Saturday, October 2, 2010 | By: ovnica

Who am I?





My name is Ovnica Nitasari, my friends usually call me Ovnica.



I am an SSE (Sampoerna School of Education) student, intake 2009. My major is English department.

I make this blog as a journal for me in every courses that I take in SSE. This blog talk about teaching methodologies, technology in classroom, principles of effective teaching and assessment and a little bit about humanistics. It seems very complicated but actually each of them have a correlation.

Hopefully by this blog I can improve my English skills and  I have learn more and get more. This blog is a one way of learning process and build my personal development skills . So, if you read this blog, please give a comment or share something to me.

For the next purpose as a teacher candidate. I wanna be a good teacher, new generation of teacher and step by step I'll build my own school for Indonesian children.

0 comments:

Post a Comment